Non-Toxic High Performance Paint - Rockcote EcoStyle
Choosing the right paint should never require a compromise on product performance, or human health. That’s why ROCKCOTE developed EcoStyle Paints: ultra premium paints that last the distance, with the added benefit of being non toxic and zero VOC.
Our unique high-performance formulation was developed in Australia with the most punishing and high traffic environments in mind: child care centres, schools, hospitals and public buildings. EcoStyle Paints are 100% acrylic making them incredibly tough and low maintenance.
EcoStyle Paints adhere better and have far superior abrasive scrub resistance than the competition (independent testing, 2012) so they are an ideal choice for education environments, health care, lasting refurbishments and government buildings where there can be no compromise on performance.
- Premium quality interior paint
- 100% acrylic
- Exceptional aesthetics for all projects: from large commercial buildings to family homes
- Tough, low maintenance three-coat system
- Scrubbable and easy to clean
- Resists stain, dirt, mould, mildew and fungi
- Lasting results backed by a 15 year warranty
- Certified as environmentally preferable by Good Environmental Choice Australia
- Low odour: paint today, occupy today
- Non toxic: free of dangerous chemicals and solvents including formaldehyde, glycol ethers, phthalates and crystalline quartz silica. Read about why choosing a toxin free paint is important in our article What's in your paint? - http://www.rockcote.com.au/articles/whats-your-paint-ecostyle-paints-are-non-toxic-and-zero-voc-many-paints-are-not
- Zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), EcoStyle Paints go one step further than low VOC paints on the market by being zero VOC
- Packaging can be easily washed out and reused
- Ross Hopkins